Public Relations Assistant Officer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
NAAHP is seeking qualified candidates for a Public Relations Assistant. The assistant will work with the Communications team. The position will require establishing and maintaining cooperative relationships with representatives of the organization and public interests groups. An ideal candidate should have strong writing, research, and organizational skills, and is able to collaborate with others among their team.
- Helping with the coordination of all promotional activities and event.
- Creating leverage for new professional contacts.
- Assist in the selection of marketing and promotional materials.
- Network and develop professional relationships.
- Create and distribute press releases.
- Implementation of outreach plans.
- Previous experience with marketing/advertising/publication and/or related fields.
- Can maintain an adherence to deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience and familiarity with Social Media.
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Power Point, Outlook, and Excel).
- Demonstrate an ability to articulate ideas and concepts
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Interested Candidates must send in their resume, cover letter and two letters of recommendations.
- Conference/Events Coordinator
- Associate Graphic Designer
- Chapter Development Director
- Manager of Legal Counsel
- Manager of Marketing
- Human Resources Manager
- Manager of Conference/Events
- Content Writer/Editor
- Government Affairs Coordinator
- Director of Conference/Events
- Communications Coordinator
- Manager of Fundraising and Donor...
- Director of Finance
- Director of Communications
- Marketing Coordinator
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Director of Fundraising and...
- Public Relations Assistant Officer
- Social Media Specialist
- Public Relations and Outreach...