Position Title: Nonprofit Program Assistant Intern Position and Program Asst.
Will work with Women of Color On the Move Board of Director team
- Skills include developing communications and helping to plan and execute events and educational programs.
- Responsibilities include researching, writing, organizing, arranging facilities and catering, and promoting events to members and to the community.
- Working on training material for new program in workforce development.
- Duties will be approximately 70% project oriented and 30% clerical. Clerical duties include working with organizational database, mailings to members, and general assistance.
- Qualifications: Excels at planning, organizing, and prioritizing Demonstrates solid written and verbal communication skills Adapts adroitly to changing circumstances Exhibits energy and enthusiasm and an interest in working in the nonprofit sector
- Hours of volunteering is 10-15 hours per week
- WOCOTM is willing to train you.
Reports to: CEO/ Founder of the Organization
Start Date: ASAP
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- at lease 90 days
- see posting
- Volunteer Social Media Specialist
- Volunteer Chief Operating...
- Nonprofit Program Assistant...
- VOLUNTEER FOR GOLF TOURNAMENT
- Volunteer Vice President...
- Volunteer Chief Development...
- VOLUNTEER BOOKKEEPER JOB...
- Volunteer Coordinator position...
- Volunteer server Admin
- Volunteer Photographer/
- Intern Volunteer Web Project
- Volunteer Chief Marketing...
- Volunteer Marketing Manager
- Volunteer Vice President Product...
- Volunteer Content Manager
- Volunteer Development workshop
- Volunteer Vice President of...