VOLUNTEER POSITION DESCRIPTION
The Director of Fundraising works directly with VP Development to execute the Strategic Action plan for philanthropy and resource development.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Running Fundraising Development Meetings
- Overseeing the additional volunteers for fundraising events
- Assistance with Donor Outreach
- Assistance with Donor Database Upkeep
- Other Duties as Assigned
- 1-3 years experience in fundraising campaign(s)
- 1 3 years of Donor Database experience preferred
- Thinks outside of the box
- Detail Oriented
- Gets things done
- Time Commitment: Minimum of 5-7 virtual hours per month; which may include evenings.
- Please submit the following documents for consideration:
Resume or CV.
Bio of 100-300 words using III Bio Guidelines.
- Candidates may submit materials electronically via Word or PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL
Image Impact International, Inc. (III) is a global Non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to mentor first-generation students to remain in college. Through our college to career bridge programs, we provide the leadership, communication, and professional skills needed for workplace success.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Image Impact International at email@example.com.
- Resource Development / Management
- Financial Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 6+ Month Commitment
- Must have 1-3 years experiance