VOLUNTEER POSITION DESCRIPTION
The Project Manager is a volunteer position in Image Impact International and is responsible for program tracking and administration across one or more III Programs.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute in the development of III Program(s) plans (strategic, implementation or otherwise).
- Track and manage III Program(s) progress against plans.
- Contribute in the coordination and administration of III Program(s) related tasks.
- Contribute in the development of III Program(s) documentation.
- Anticipate and manage risks to III Program(s).
- Coordinate and/or attend internal Project Management status meetings.
- Seek ways in which to improve the efficiency of III Programs (including both process and cost).
- Coordinate and/or chair III Program meetings.
- Contribute to III Budget discussions.
- Proven experience in a program / project manager role or similar.
- Experience tracking and managing project plans.
- Experience using a project management tool.
- Time Commitment: Minimum of 5-7 virtual hours per month; which may include evenings.
- Please submit the following documents for consideration:
Resume or CV.
Bio of 100-300 words using III Bio Guidelines.
- Candidates may submit materials electronically via Word or PDF to email@example.com.
ABOUT IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL
Image Impact International, Inc. (III) is a global Non-profit 501(c)3 organization. Our volunteer base is centered in the U.S. and New York Metro Area, as well as Canada, England, France, and the Philippines. Our mission is to mentor first-generation students to remain in college. Through our college to career bridge programs, we provide the leadership, communication, and professional skills needed for workplace success.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Image Impact International Volunteer Coordinator Shana Shero at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resource Development / Management
- Financial Auditing
- Program Management
- Executive Admin
- SWOT / GAP Analysis
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 12+ Months