Image Impact International seeks a highly motivated Vice President of Certification to join our all-volunteer global team. This volunteer Board position works collaboratively to create, oversee, and implement a strategic approach for the organization’s continuing education programs. This leadership role combines excellent training and organizational skills with a passion for the organization’s mission.
VP Certification Responsibilities:
- Develop and coordinate the organization’s Continuing Education Unit (CEU) provider application to meet www.IACET.org rigorous accreditation standards. Collaborate with the VP Education, Training 4 Impact team, VP Program Development, and VP Governance on best practices and infrastructure.
- Assist program curriculum teams with the CEU process and documentation reporting requirements.
- Develop a list of core competencies in conjunction with the VP Education and Competencies Chair.
- Promote the benefits of CEU programs to stakeholders. Educate volunteers and stakeholders about certification opportunities to enhance Image Impact International’s brand.
- Coordinate certification information in conjunction with the VP Communications and VP Social Media using mediums such as the website, blog posts, podcasts, webinars and/or workshops.
- Attend www.IACET.org and CEU related training as needed.
- Develop and manage the Certification budget in coordination with the Treasurer. Recommend and review fee structures associated with certification to ensure sustainability.
Volunteer Board Position Details:
- Time Commitment: Minimum of 4-5 virtual hours per month, including some evenings.
- Attend monthly virtual Board weeknight meeting.
- Please submit the following documents for consideration:
- Resume or CV
- Bio of 100-300 words
- Candidates may submit their materials electronically, via Word or as a PDF to email@example.com.
- Resource Development / Management
- Financial Planning
- Strategic Planning
- SWOT / GAP Analysis
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment