- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
- Drive Carlisle CARES Shelter Van
- Transport residents to Emergency shelter which is outside of walking distance
- may need to make more than one trip to transport all residents to emergency shelter
- Morning Hours 6:15 am to 7:15 am
- Evening Hours 8:15 pm to 9:15 pm
About Community CARES
50 W PENN ST, CARLISLE, PA 17013, US
Community C.A.R.E.S. provides emergency community resources to people without a home and assists them in finding permanent housing while providing access to other necessary human services so as to expedite the transition from emergency needs to self-sufficiency or interdependency.
Serving the Emergency Needs of those without a home, with Compasion, Respect and Resources.
Providing shelter when no other shelter can be found.
We'll work with your schedule.
Cumberland County AreaCarlisle, PA 17013
- People Skills
- Bus/Van Driving
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- depends on the availability of the volunteer
- Driver Safety Test, NCIC, State Criminal Background Check