Are you able to be that first shining face our members, staff and families see when they come in? Do you enjoy speaking on the phone, taking and directing phone calls? Are you organized and flexible? Then we have the perfect opportunity just for YOU! Benevilla is in search for receptionist and/or greeters for our West Valley Day Center located in Peoria.
In this position, you will be interacting directly with the director and staff to complete small adminstrative tasks, answer phones and offer a pleasant greeting to those that visit.
This specific center is one of five programs that Benevilla offers to the community. This facility cares for adults who live in Peoria, Glendale and Phoenix with developmental and intellectual disabilities, Alheizmer's, dementia, those with Parkinson's, and stroke surviors.
We have a variety of life enrichment centers across the west valley. Visit our website at www.benevilla.org for more information on our locations and to fill out a volunteer application.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- At minimum, 3 months
- Background check
- Restorative Program Activity...
- West Valley Activity Partner -...
- Internet Outreach Volunteer
- Bistro Hostess
- Helping Partners Activity Leader
- Spanish Bi-Lingual Volunteers...
- Boutique Volunteer
- Volunteer Registered Nurse
- Volunteer Drivers - Southwest...
- Volunteer Drivers - Sun City...
- Handyman Volunteer
- Home Delivered Meals Assistant
- Peoria Road Warrior Crew!
- Volunteer Driver - Sun City
- Boutique Assistant
- Southwest Valley Volunteers...
- Mary's Place Activity Partner...
- SUMMER HEROES Home Delivered...
- Be a Road Warrior! - Southwest...
- West Valley Day Center...