Comfort Choice Hospice Care is seeking Pet Therapy Volunteers.
These volunteer individuals should own a certified pet therapy dog.
Pet therapy visits take place in the patient's home or facility and usually last 30-60 mins. If you and your pet are looking to make a difference in the life of a terminally ill patient than we'd love to hear from you.
The volunteer will need to complete the training and health clearances. Once completed, the volunteer and their certified pet therapy dog will be ready to visit patients.
Hope to hear back from you!
- Hospice Care
- Animal Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours per week
- Social security # in order to run a background check
- Bereavement Volunteers for...
- Military Veteran Volunteer
- Office/Administrative Volunteer
- Tech Savvy Volunteer; Computers,...
- Patient Care Volunteer for...
- Patient Care Volunteer for Hospice
- Music Therapy (MT) Hospice...
- Aromatherapy Volunteers
- Human Resources (HR) Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteers
- Massage Therapy Hospice Volunteer