You are you acrive, creative and ready to change the world?
Health&Help medical clinic is the only medical facility for over 15,000 local Guatemalans. Most of our patients are pregnant women, infants, and little children.
We are ready to move in a bigger building and we are looking for medical responsible!
For medical responcible we cover travel expenses to Guatemala (2 ways tickets from country of origen), but not more that $1000 after the end of the contract (9 month contract minimun)
- Medical education or training at any level (MD, NP/RN/LN, Midwife, paramedic/EMT),
- Current papers qualifying you for employment or practice in your home country. We expect you to volunteer for as much as you can and as much as your training allows you from the following list:
- Taking deliveries during clinical and mobile brigade shifts,
- Pre- and postnatal home visits,
- Designing and managing educational programs for local traditional midwives,
- Managing children malnutrition programs,
- Various unrelated duties that also need to be covered: pharmacy, lab, diabetes programs, Hygiene Ed classes for schoolchildren.
You need to speak at least basic spanish (B1) to participate!
- First Aid / CPR
- Physician Assistant
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed