Tool Belt Ball Gala Fundraiser
10 people are interested
Help PWC raise funds to provide accessibility and fall-safety modifications to low-income families by volunteering at the Tool Belt Ball fundraiser at Jack Casino on Saturday March 21st!
Volunteers can help PWC hold its 4th annual Toolbelt Ball by assisting with event set-up, greeting and directing guests, helping facilitate raffles and silent auction, and cleaning up at the event's conclusion. We hope to welcome 600 guests to the event, and we are relying on volunteers to help provide a great guest experience and raise critical resources to support our programming.
We're looking for motivated, talented volunteers to help with a variety of roles, including:
- Event set-up: Help in the morning and afternoon of March 21st to prepare the event space
- Greeters - Welcome guests to the event, direct guests through casino to the ballroom, answer guest questions
- Silent Auction host - Generate guest interest in silent auction items, answer questions and help "sell" items
- Event clean up - At the end of the event, help clean up ballroom space and pack up supplies.
- Photographer assistant - Work with event photographers to help with lighting and staging, taking guest information
Please follow the link below to register online through the PWC website, and thank you!
Note: Per casino rules, all volunteers must be 21 or older
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About People Working Cooperatively, Inc.
4612 Paddock Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45229, US
People Working Cooperatively performs essential repairs and services so that low-income homeowners can remain in their homes living independently in a safe, sound environment.
PWC provides home repairs, emergency response, weatherization, and other housing-related services to very low-income, elderly or disabled households to assure their critical housing needs are met.
Jack Casino Ballroom1000 Broadway St.Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Event Management
- Sales Process
- People Skills
- Customer Service
- Must be at least 21
- 2-6 hours depending on availability and assignment
- Dress code is business professional/formal