Help PWC provide accessibility and fall-safety modifications to low-income families by volunteering at the Tool Belt Ball fundraiser at Jack Casino on Saturday April 7th!
Volunteers can help PWC hold its 21st annual gala fundraiser by assisting with event set-up, greeting and directing guests, helping facilitate raffles and silent auction, and cleaning up at the event's conclusion. We hope to welcome 600 guests to the event, and we are relying on volunteers to help provide a great guest experience and raise critical resources to support our programming.
We're looking for motivated, talented volunteers to help with a variety of roles, including:
- Event set-up: Help in the morning and afternoon of April 7th to prepare the event space
- Greeters - Welcome guests to the event, direct guests through casino to the ballroom, answer guest questions
- Silent Auction host - Generate guest interest in silent auction items, answer questions about items and help "sell"
- Silent Auction Bid Assistant - Help guests use the mobile bidding app to place and track their bids
- Event clean up - At the end of the event, help clean up ballroom space and pack up supplies.
- Photographer assistant - Work with event photographers to help with lighting and staging, taking guest information
Please follow the link below to register online through the PWC website, and thank you!
Note: Per casino rules, all volunteers must be 21 or older
- Event Management
- Sales Process
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 2-6 hours depending on availability and assignment
- Dress code is business professional/formal