How can I help?
Want work directly with Patients and Families?
- · Respite (providing caregivers a break so they can do things they would like to do or need to do)
- · Patient Visits (be assigned patients to visit regularly)
- · Use your talents and share them with the patient. (Example: art, music and crafts.)
- · Pet Therapy program. (Visitation between patients and pets).
Want to assist in the office?
- · Help keep our office organized by filing and making packets/ folders.
- · Data entry and other computer work.
- · Assistance our office team with a variety of projects.
If you don’t have a lot of time but still want to help?
- · We graciously accept craft projects. Art and craft supplies and greeting cards for special occasions and holidays.
- Elder care
- Animal Therapy
- Music Arts
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training