We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic volunteers to help fill open positions (3) on our Walk to End Alzheimer's Planning Committee:
1. Team Recruitment Chair: The Team Recruitment Chair serves as the primary lead for recruiting new Walk teams and executing the New Team Kickoff Event. This position will assemble a subcommittee that can recruit new teams from all sectors of the community and provide fundraising guidance to new Team Captions.
2. Logistics Chair: The Logistics Chair serves as the primary lead for all Walk-day logistical needs. This position will assemble a subcommittee to ensure that all event day components, including the start/finish line, opening ceremony and walk route, are well-planned and that participants have an excellent event experience from the parking lot to the finish line.
3. Volunteer Committee Chair: The Volunteer Committee Chair recruits and trains "day of" event volunteers to ensure a great event experience for all participants. The committee members work together to ensure Walk Day volunteers are familar with tasks assigned, such as working at registration, distributing t-shirts, and much, much more.
Come join our team and help end to Alzheimer's!
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Please contact if interested to receive volunteer application.