Become a Troop Leader for Girls in the Peters Township Area!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Ready to be a leader for girls in your local area? Troop Leaders are memory makers and role models within the community. They volunteer to lead and guide a group of girls through Girl Scouting, and they take the girls’ interests and abilities into consideration when planning out their fun. As a troop leader, you will have the flexibility to create the troop meeting schedule, manage troop activities and help girls have new experiences.
- Lead a group of approximately 12 girls in a specific grade level of your choice
- Become a member of our organization (this $25 fee covers your membership dues and insurance for one Girl Scout year from October 1st - September 30th)
- Time commitment: 10 hours a month
- Number of months is up to you
- Help girls develop skills and confidence that will last a lifetime
- Must be at least 18 and out of High School
We'll work with your schedule.
Peters Township Area in Your NeighborhoodCanonsburg, PA 15317
- Child Development
- Group Facilitation
- Professional Development
- Youth Services
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 Hours a Month
- Belief in the Girl Scout Promise and Law