Hospice Patient Volunteers Needed in Willis, TX!!!
6 people are interested
Wouldn’t it be rewarding if you knew that you made the difference in someone’s life during their final days on earth? One of the ways you can make that difference is by spending time with a patient visiting, sharing your talent, reading a book, cooking, cleaning or helping them write their own story!!
Skills: Reliable, Compassionate, Caring. Must be patient, responsible, and love to help others smile.
- Attend 2 hour orientation
- Valid Driver’s License or ID
- Complete a Background Check (free of charge)
- Have reliable transportation and enjoy people
If you are interested in volunteering or getting more information regarding our program, please contact Kristin Garnett, Volunteer Coordinator at 832-300-0134 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll work with your schedule.
Patient HomeWillis, TX 77378
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- minimum of one hour up to any length of time!
- Flexible with your schedule!!