Every Wednesday at our Assisted Living facility we host an Improv/Comedy show from 6 pm to 7 pm. We'll need assistance setting up, assisting residents into the room and having people to enjoy the time with the residents. If you're interested, again it is every Wednesday night.
- Relationship Building
- Theater Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 14 with adult
- Animal Ambassadors
- Improv/Comedy Show Assistants
- Beachbomber Bob "Sun in the Fun"
- One on One Visitors
- Amy & Adams Performance
- Summer Fun Fest- w/ the Squire...
- St. Paul Postal Band
- Fun on the 4th! with Michael...
- “Corn Feed” and Music with Bob!
- Kico Rangel and Mariachi Band
- Garden Party with Colleen Heibler
- Star Dust Band
- Paper Collage Camp
- Memorial Day- Rememberance...
- Garage Sale!