Massage Therapist Volunteer
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
650 W. Alluvial AvenueFresno, CA 93711
Use your skill set to enhance someones quality of life. You will offer services to a patient on hospice for free through our program.
As a massage therapist volunteer, you will:
Requirements for being a massage therapist volunteer:
- Provide massage services in a variety of settings our patients reside (homes, skilled nursing facilities and/or assisted living facilities)
- Be a friend and listen to stories told by our patient/families
- Have a current massage therapist license in the state of California and provide a copy during the interview process
- Have some flexibility to meet with patients for a one time visit, series of visits or ongoing weekly visits (as specified by a family)
All volunteers of AseraCare Hospice are non-medical. As a massage therapist volunteer, you will be required to review our online course on Massages for the Elderly.
Please contact Justin Kamimoto, Volunteer Coordinator, for more information.
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of six month volunteer commitment
- Current Massage Therapist License
Report this opportunity