Compassus Hospice provides end of life care as well as pain and symptom managment for patients throughout LA County. We are looking for Spanish Speaking people who are willing to spend time with terminally ill patients on our service. Volunteers spend time with patients in homes and facilities and can do any of the following:
- Watch tv.movies
- Play puzzles/board games
- Hold their hand
- Be as creative as possible
If you are compassionate and want to make a difference in someone's life, then we want you!!!
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a month
- physical, 2 step tb, background check ( free of charge)
- Looking for Veterans in LA and OC
- Pet Therapy Volunteers in LA Area
- Hospice "Welcome Calls"
- Bi-Lingual Hospice Volunteers...
- "No One Dies Alone" Program in...
- Bilingual Visitors for Hospice...
- Massage Therapists Wanted Orange...
- Pet Therapy Volunteer Wanted in...
- Friendly Visitors Wanted in LA...
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers...