Comfort Choice Hospice Care is seeking Bereavement Volunteers. These special volunteers act as a supportive presence for the family, friends and/or caregivers after a hospice patient has completed their life.
Bereavement Volunteers focus on active listening, emotional support and companionship to a grieving person.
If you are interested in helping, we'd love to hear from you.
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week
- Social security # in order to run a background check.
- Bereavement Volunteers for...
- Military Veteran Volunteer
- Office/Administrative Volunteer
- Tech Savvy Volunteer; Computers,...
- Patient Care Volunteer for...
- Patient Care Volunteer for Hospice
- Music Therapy (MT) Hospice...
- Aromatherapy Volunteers
- Human Resources (HR) Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteers
- Massage Therapy Hospice Volunteer