We are looking for volunteers to help us distibute 10,000 pounds of fresh produce. This food is given to local non profits to re-distribute to the community.
We are looking for people to help set up, distribute and tear down. THIS SHIFT IS FOR THE FULL EVENT.
Each event is held the first Thursday of each month from 3 pm to 6 pm , or whenever we run out of food.
The shift times are:
2:30 - 6:30 pm Entire event (4 hours)
2:30 - 4:30 pm Setup & start (2 hours)
4:30 - 6:30 pm Event and tear down (2 hours)
If possible I can always use extra bodies for the last shift to help move the pallets. Also volunteers willing to help with registration for all shifts.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 10
- ability to lift, standing in elements, outside exposure
- Blazin' 5 Miler Race-Garver YMCA
- Volunteer Day with BOA
- Hollywood Hustle 5k-Hilltop YMCA
- Let's Move! Outside with the...
- Digital Drop-off Day-Ward YMCA...
- Meal Service to Guests at Van...
- Digital Drop-off Day-Hilliard...
- 10/5 Vaughn Hairston...
- Digital Drop-off...
- 9/7 Vaughn Hairston...
- Digital Drop-off Day-Gahanna...