We are looking for volunteers to help us distibute 10,000 pounds of fresh produce. This food is given to local non profits to re-distribute to the community.
We are looking for people to help set up, distribute and tear down. THIS SHIFT IS FOR THE FULL EVENT.
Each event is held the first Thursday of each month from 3 pm to 6 pm , or whenever we run out of food.
The shift times are:
2:30 - 6:30 pm Entire event (4 hours)
2:30 - 4:30 pm Setup & start (2 hours)
4:30 - 6:30 pm Event and tear down (2 hours)
If possible I can always use extra bodies for the last shift to help move the pallets. Also volunteers willing to help with registration for all shifts.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 10
- ability to lift, standing in elements, outside exposure
- Healthy Kids Day-Jerry L. Garver...
- Healthy Kids Day-Grove City YMCA
- Healthy Kids Day-Ward YMCA
- Healthy Kids Day-Hilliker YMCA
- Parents' Night Out/Kids' Night...
- Healthy Kids Day-Hilltop YMCA
- 5/4 Vaughn Hairston...
- Healthy Kids Day-Pickaway YMCA
- Let's Move! Outside with the...
- Spring Into Summer
- Healthy Kids Day-Vaughn Hairston...
- Healthy Kids Day-Liberty/Powell...
- 10/5 Vaughn Hairston...
- 9/7 Vaughn Hairston...
- 8/3 Vaughn Hairston...
- Healthy Kids Day-North YMCA
- 7/6 Vaughn Hairston...
- Healthy Kids Day-Delaware YMCA
- 6/1 Vaughn Hairston...
- Healthy Kids Day-Van Buren...