Are you interested in furthering your kitchen skills? Catholic Charities is looking for volunteers to assist staff in prepping for lunch as well as clean-up.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Prepare lunches delivered by Council on Aging for day program, which includes setting tables, temping food, cleaning/organizing kitchen, dishes etc.
- Follow staff instruction and policies and procedures of the program.
- Inform staff of any vacation, illness etc. that would require a substitute volunteer.
- Report any concerns of abuse/neglect, injuries or other issues to staff.
- Must complete a fingerprint test, and pass a background check.
- Must have a current (within the last year) clear TB test.
- Must be reliable, compassionate, and display good interpersonal skills.
- Must be aware of and follow program policies and procedures.
If interested, contact Noreen Mendoza at email@example.com.
- Cooking / Catering
- People Skills
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 11:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. (1 or more times a week)
- Food Handler's Certificate training will be provided once scheduled.
- H.O.M.E Mentor
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Cashier Needed at Restyle...
- I’m Home Alone Caller
- Male Mentors Needed
- Immigration Department Office...
- Family Shelter Front Desk...
- Homeless Shelter Yoga Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Volunteers Needed for Rural Food...
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Childcare at Rainbow House
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...
- Volunteer Drivers for Seniors
- Front Desk Receptionist