Development and Marketing Internship - Corporate Research
ReSOURCE empowers Vermonters to achieve self-sufficiency by creating economic opportunities for them through job and life skills training founded on environmental responsibility.
ReSOURCE’s Development and Marketing Department offers a résumé-building opportunity for an energetic individual interested in understanding the role businesses can play in helping to deliver our organization’s mission. The intern will gain hands-on experience in a thriving nonprofit organization. (Course credit options available)
This internship opportunity focuses heavily on establishing a strong corporate partnership and corporate sponsorship program. It will involve researching identified companies to help our Development team prioritize and prepare information for prospective corporate partnerships. The potential for event planning and assistance also exists if the internship overlaps with planned events.
Our Corporate Research Intern responsibilities include:
Conducting corporate research (online and via telephone)
Helping to prioritize corporate prospects
Setting up benefits tracking for corporate partners and sponsors
Managing corporate tracking sheet
Assisting with corporate recognition at ReSOURCE events
Attending ReSOURCE events Qualifications:
Proficiency in online research
Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite
General understanding of business websites
Willingness to make information-finding cold calls
Highly organized and conscientious about work quality
Interest in understanding how nonprofits function
Time Commitment: The position is 5-10 hours/week.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to:
ReSOURCE Volunteer Coordinator
- Relationship Building
- Public Relations
- Market Research / Analysis
- Market Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5/10 hours pr week
- Household Goods Store Volunteer
- Retail Merchandising Internship...
- Accounting Internship
- Website Upgrade Project...
- Photography & Graphic Design...
- SQL/MS Access Development...
- Development and Communication...
- Marketing and Social Media...
- Building Materials Store Volunteer
- Donated Books Volunteer
- YouthBuild Academic Support...
- Development and Marketing...
- Youth Education and Support...
- Store Marketing Intern
- Work Experience & Volunteer...
- Electrical Product Research...
- Social Entrepreneurship Internship
- Retail Brand & Design Intern
- AmeriCorps Every Body Works...
- Appliance Shop Volunteer