The Minnesota Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (MOFAS) is looking for people who want to advocate for the disability community - specifically for the Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD) community. We are having our FASD Day at the Captiol, on Tuesday, February 27, 2018. You can come learn about our legislative priorities, meet and talk to your legislators about our proposed bills, and engage with the community. You can learn more about the day itself on at http://bit.ly/2E7g4Z5.
- help set up/tear down the event
- walk participants to their meetings with their legislators
- take photos and share them with MOFAS
- Special Needs
- People Skills
- Mental Health
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 4 hours & quick phone call for intro
- Need to be able to carry 30 pounds and walk up and down stairs.