Volunteer Drivers are responsible for safely transporting senior citizens to medical and other appointments, grocery shopping, and other recreation activities.
- Transport passengers in a safe and lawful manner. This includes the use of seatbelts by all individuals in the automobile.
- Pick up and transport passengers in a timely manner from their front door to their appointments.
- Pick up clients at the conclusion of their appointment and transport passenger to designated address.
- Treat all encountered with dignity and respect.
- Volunteers will be provided trainings and orientations
Contact Noreen Mendoza, Volunteer Coordinator if interested.
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible. We work around your schedule.
- Stated in job description.