Volunteer Drivers are responsible for safely transporting senior citizens to medical and other appointments, grocery shopping, and other recreation activities.
- Transport passengers in a safe and lawful manner. This includes the use of seatbelts by all individuals in the automobile.
- Pick up and transport passengers in a timely manner from their front door to their appointments.
- Pick up clients at the conclusion of their appointment and transport passenger to designated address.
- Treat all encountered with dignity and respect.
- Volunteers will be provided trainings and orientations
Contact Noreen Mendoza, Volunteer Coordinator if interested.
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible. We work around your schedule.
- Stated in job description.
- H.O.M.E Mentor
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Cashier Needed at Restyle...
- I’m Home Alone Caller
- Male Mentors Needed
- Immigration Department Office...
- Family Shelter Front Desk...
- Homeless Shelter Yoga Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Volunteers Needed for Rural Food...
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Childcare at Rainbow House
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...
- Volunteer Drivers for Seniors
- Front Desk Receptionist