Driving Seniors to Appointments Vounteer
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
987 Airway CtSanta Rosa, CA 95403
Volunteer Drivers are responsible for safely transporting senior citizens to medical and other appointments, grocery shopping, and other recreation activities.
- Transport passengers in a safe and lawful manner. This includes the use of seatbelts by all individuals in the automobile.
- Pick up and transport passengers in a timely manner from their front door to their appointments.
- Pick up clients at the conclusion of their appointment and transport passenger to designated address.
- Treat all encountered with dignity and respect.
- Volunteers will be provided trainings and orientations
Must provide proof of insurance, pass a background check, and provides copy of driver's license.
Contact Noreen Mendoza, Volunteer Coordinator if interested.
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible. We work around your schedule.
- Stated in job description.
Report this opportunity