Volunteer Drivers are responsible for safely transporting senior citizens to medical and other appointments, grocery shopping, and other recreation activities.
- Transport passengers in a safe and lawful manner. This includes the use of seatbelts by all individuals in the automobile.
- Pick up and transport passengers in a timely manner from their front door to their appointments.
- Pick up clients at the conclusion of their appointment and transport passenger to designated address.
- Treat all encountered with dignity and respect.
- Volunteers will be provided trainings and orientations
Contact Noreen Mendoza, Volunteer Coordinator if interested.
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible. We work around your schedule.
- Stated in job description.
- H.O.M.E Mentor
- Entertainers for Day Center
- Cashier Needed at Restyle...
- Office Assistant at Shelter for...
- Male Mentors Needed
- Immigration Department Office...
- Family Shelter Front Desk...
- Kitchen Assistant
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...
- Driving Seniors to Appointments...
- Science Project Volunteer at...
- Human Resource Representative
- Veteran's Shelter Office Assistant