We need a Database Dynamo volunteer at Bailey's Crossroads Community Shelter! Our volunteer will ensure critical volunteer data is accurately captured and culled so the agency can most successfully communicate with volunteers and articulate the impact of their support.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience with Raiser's Edge, a premier fundraising database system used by leading U.S. nonprofits, while strengthening your concentration and attention to detail.
- Enter volunteer records and time sheet data into the Raiser’s Edge database system
- Carefully review entered data to ensure information entered is complete, accurate and consistent.
- Assist with other database-related duties as needed.
- Very detail oriented with attention to accuracy.
- Able to work independently.
- Familiarity with database systems (Raiser’s Edge a plus).
- Data Entry
- Database Administration
- Donor Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 3-4 hours per week. Weekdays only between 9am-5pm.
- Familiarity with Raiser's Edge or other database systems. Accuracy & attention to detail.
- Put a Smile on a Shelter Child's...
- We Need You To Help End Hunger
- Provide shelter residents with...
- Global Youth Service Day...
- Help us end homelessness -...
- Your Spanish Speaking Skills Can...
- Development Outreach Assistant...
- Help NVFS Coordinate Our...
- Use Your Office Skills and Warm...
- Database Dynamo needed!
- You Can Help Drive Out Hunger
- Small groups needed Sundays:...
- Bring Your Group to Help NVFS'...
- Play Games at our Book Fair!
- Help Shape our Young Minds:...
- Help The Homeless Get Stable
- Spend Your Weekend Feeding the...