We need a Database Dynamo volunteer at Bailey's Crossroads Community Shelter! Our volunteer will ensure critical volunteer data is accurately captured and culled so the agency can most successfully communicate with volunteers and articulate the impact of their support.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience with Raiser's Edge, a premier fundraising database system used by leading U.S. nonprofits, while strengthening your concentration and attention to detail.
- Enter volunteer records and time sheet data into the Raiser’s Edge database system
- Carefully review entered data to ensure information entered is complete, accurate and consistent.
- Assist with other database-related duties as needed.
- Very detail oriented with attention to accuracy.
- Able to work independently.
- Familiarity with database systems (Raiser’s Edge a plus).
- Data Entry
- Database Administration
- Donor Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 3-4 hours per week. Weekdays only between 9am-5pm.
- Familiarity with Raiser's Edge or other database systems. Accuracy & attention to detail.
- Put a Smile on a Shelter Child's...
- We Need You To Help End Hunger
- Provide shelter residents with...
- Your Spanish Speaking Skills Can...
- Shelter Camp Counselor
- Development Outreach Assistant...
- Use Your Office Skills and Warm...
- Database Dynamo needed!
- You Can Help Drive Out Hunger
- Serve a Meal to the Homeless
- Bring Your Group to Help NVFS'...
- Help Us Ensure 650+ Families Can...
- Database Dynamo Needed!
- Help Shape our Young Minds:...
- Shelter Driver Needed to Help...
- Spend Your Weekend Feeding the...