Comfort Choice Hospice Care is seeking Massage Therapy Volunteers to provide lite massage to our terminally ill patients.
Volunteer vists usually last from 30-60 mins. and take place wherever the patient considers home. Such as their own private residence or facility.
If you are looking to do something special and brighten the days and lives of a terminally ill patient, than we'd love to hear from you.
Providing lite massage helps the patient feel better both physically and spirutally. Massage Therapy Volunteers play a vital role in the patient's plan of care. We hope that if you have this talent or are a certified massage therapist, that you'd be willing to share some of your time and expertice to help a patient in need.
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per wekk
- Social security # in order to run a background check
- Bereavement Volunteers for...
- Military Veteran Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer for...
- Office/Administrative Volunteer
- Tech Savvy Volunteer; Computers,...
- Patient Care Volunteer for Hospice
- Music Therapy (MT) Hospice...
- Aromatherapy Volunteers
- Human Resources (HR) Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteers
- Massage Therapy Hospice Volunteer