Volunteer assists in managing the Sunny Days store located at Sunny View Retirement Community.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Basic daily in store duties include: Ringing sales, signing for deliveries, retrieving items from storage, recording daily sales, filling a "till" for the following day; Communicate with Store Manager regarding supply needs of the store.
Back Office Store Management include: Assist store manager with inventory and sales tracking.
- Data Entry
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Retail / Sales
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 month minimum
- Background check and fingerprinting
- Pinochle Player
- Father's Day Social Volunteers
- Resident Assistant
- Volunteer Services Admin Assistant
- Gift Shop Cashier
- Early Thanksgiving Social!
- Christmas Social for Seniors
- Knitting to Make a Difference
- Looking to help a Senior- Become...
- Garden Enthusiast
- Oktoberfest Volunteers Needed
- Service with a Smile- Dining...
- Halloween Party
- Volunteer Services Intern
- Store Assistant Manager