Garden Pool is a small 501(c)3 Non Profit that works to innovate, create, educate, and support better ways to grow food. Garden Pool has a strong volunteer base and needs a Volunteer Coordinator to aid in organizing volunteers for events.
As Volunteer Coordinator, you would help:
- alert volunteers of opportunities
- ensure events will have volunteers in attendance
- organize teams to work booths/tabling events
- work to recruit new volunteers
Garden Pool is open Mondays - Thursdays from 12 pm to 6 pm. Availability for 6 hours (ideally 3 hours on two different days) weekly is required in order to assure collaboration.
Applicants should be proficient with computers, posses clear written and verbal communication skills, and be comfortable collaborating with others.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Google Apps
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 6 hours weekly