Comfort Choice Hospice Care is seeking volunteers to play music for our terminally ill patients.
If you are a person that is looking to help others through music than we'd love to hear from you. Music Therapy Volunteers should possess a musical talent such as guitar, harp, piano, keyboard, flute, harmonica, violin or be willing to bring a device that plays music for the patients. Devices such as an iPad, smart phone or small stereo.
This volunteer opportunity is gauged towards both music therapists (MT's) or volunteers that possess a musical talent that they'd want to share with a patient in order to brighten their days and lives.
- Hospice Care
- Electronic Instrument
- Keyboard Instrument
- Music Arts
- Music Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week
- Social security # in order to run a background check
- Bereavement Volunteers for...
- Military Veteran Volunteer
- Office/Administrative Volunteer
- Tech Savvy Volunteer; Computers,...
- Patient Care Volunteer for Hospice
- Music Therapy (MT) Hospice...
- Aromatherapy Volunteers
- Human Resources (HR) Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteers
- Massage Therapy Hospice Volunteer