We are looking for dedicated volunteers to assist in our warehouse. Tasks include but are not limited to processing incoming donations, testing and repairing equipment (training provided), inventory management, fulfilling weekly orders, loading shipping containers. Ability to drive forklift required. Please provide copy of certification.
- Facilities Management
- Supply Chain Logistics
- Warehouse Equipment Operations
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- This is a 3 day/week commitment from 9am - 3pm.
- Project C.U.R.E. Volunteer -...
- International Medical Travel...
- Receptionist - Front Office Help
- Sort Volunteers Needed (No...
- Welcoming Biomedical Help...
- Biomedical Internship
- App Developers Needed
- Volunteers, Interns Save Lives -...
- Project C.U.R.E. Seamstress needed
- Front Office Assistant
- Graphic Design - Marketing
- Truck Drivers Needed!
- On-going Fun Opportunity -...
- Receptionist/Front Office...
- Warehouse manager
- Warehouse Volunteer Needed
- Welcoming Reception and Office...
- Truck drivers needed!
- Lend a Hand as a Warehouse...
- Medical Bio-Tech Volunteer Houston