Habitat for Humanity MetroWest/Greater Worcester ReStore Donation Phone Assistant
3 people are interested
Habitat for Humanity - MetroWest/Greater Worcester's ReStore is actively looking for a Donations Assistant! ReStore is Habitat’s open to the public retail outlet that sells donated new and gently used home furnishings and building materials! The proceeds from all items sold a ReStore go to funding Habitat’s home build mission. The Habitat for Humanity MetroWest/Greater Worcester ReStore generates enough funds to build a home a year, while also keeping over 600 tons of usable materials out of local landfills!
This opportunity consists of the following tasks:
- answer basic questions regarding the ReStore location, hours, process for donating, etc,
- return calls efficiently and forward messages as necessary,
- schedule pickups via on-line scheduling tool Thriftcart,
- screen donation calls to ensure pickups meet our requirements,
- make confirmation calls on pickup day, and
- make calls in response to donor inquiry emails
Interested individuals should be comfortable with phone communication and passionate about providing positive customer service experiences!
This is a flexible volunteer opportunity. We are looking for 8-10 (or more!) hours a week (week=Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM) of volunteer support.
Please send a resume to Molly Pietrantonio at email@example.com. For any further questions or concerns feel free to reach out to the e-mail address above or call 508-799-9259 ext 113.
We'll work with your schedule.
640 Lincoln StreetWorcester, MA 01605
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training