The Event Coordinator primary goal of this position is to fully execute the coordination of all performances, festivals, tradeshows, and events as defined below.This voluneeter position has the potential to turn into a paid position within the organization.
Duties to include:
- The Coordinator of Special Events is responsible for planning, coordinating, and conducting all special events
- Responsible for all events and vending related activities:
- Execute contracts with events.
- Manage events calendar
- Plan all event staffing, logistics, and organization
- Attend and operate events to ensure they run smoothly
- Produce reports for all events including analytics and goal summaries
- Work closely with the internal teams to plan all future events
- Communicate with event partners and outreach to new events
- Ensure our attendance at events is secured for the following year
- This position is also responsible for developing and maintaining event budgets, securing corporate sponsors, identifying new prospects, and recruiting and managing event committee volunteers
- Great communication skills
- Success Factors: Ability to work independently and as a self-starter in a team environment;
- Ability to organize, attention to detail; and follow-up with job responsibilities.
- Experience and or a desire to plan and execute event
- Efficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Database software
- Program Management
- Music Arts
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- love for music and coordinating events