We are seeking a Grant Writer to help our nonprofit foundation qualify for grants. We are seeking a grant writer who can write proposal, conduct prospect research and produce donor profiles. Develop and foster relationships with funders. We are seeking someone who can identify prospects for corporate, foundation and government grants. Write proposals, and budget reports. Manage grants and maintain accurate records. This volunteer position has the potential of becoming a paid position within the organization.
Duties to include:
* Drafting and sending correspondences out to potential organizations
* Soliciting businesses and community organizations for sponsorships and other special event support.
* Maintaining our donor database
* Developing relationships with various organizations
* Completing funding applications
* Researching foundation databases and identifying potential funders.
* Identifying potential fund-raising opportunities
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Market Research / Analysis
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must have a min of 3 years experience for grant writing