2017 Is Your Year To Make An Impact in Your Community
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
The Sky Is The Limit Community Development Corporation seeks a motivated and dynamic professional to help lead the expansion of the organization’s reach. Candidates must have a measurable record of accomplishment in the grant funding and non-profit sector. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is flexible and has the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment where commitment to mission is critical to success.
The Grant Writer is responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to foundation, government and corporate sources. This position is responsible for writing proposals and submitting reports on grant funded projects.
- Minimum of three years grant writing experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proven experience writing foundation grant proposals and ability to manage several assignments concurrently are essential
- Excellent writing, analytical, and research skills are essential
- High level of computer literacy required, familiarity with eTapestry, Foundation Center, ETO Social Soultions databases a plus but not reqired
- Grant Writing: 3 years
- Bachelor's Degree
- Program Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Administrative Support
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment