RotaCare is a 5013(c) not for profit organization who facilitates the provision of free healthcare for the uninsured who do not qualify for any federal, state or local programs. Presently we are seeking a Treasurer for our organization. The Treasurer is an Officer & member of the Board of Directors, attends all scheduled meetings and actively seeks to maintain current knowledge of the organization, it's programs, bylaws and articles of incorporation. The Treasurer is required to have a working knowledge of nonprofit accounting practices, nonprofit tax laws and fiscal record-keeping. Provides financial leadership to the organization. This position requires 5 hours per month with a maximum of 20 hours per month related to the organization’s annual fundraiser and annual yearly audit preparation. Interested individuals should contact the organization for full position description.
- Business Analysis
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 hours per month with a max. of 20 hrs. per month
- CPA or equivalent finance experience preferred
- Nurse Practitioner
- Administrative/Clerical Staff...
- Spanish Interpreters Needed for...
- Greeters and Front Desk...
- Help Our Patients Obtain Free...
- EKG Tech
- Translator for our Spanish...
- Computer Assistant
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Nurse for Medication...
- Social Worker for Non-Profit...