AIDSfreeAFRICA is looking for people who have had experience with Marketing & Communications to serve on the non-profit board of our organization. d
As a Board Director over Marketing & COmmunications your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Develop a Marketing Strategy to promote the mission and vision.
- Provide ideas we can implement together on how to spread the word of AIDSfreeAFRICA.
- Create a social media awareness strategy by promiting.
- Re-develop the website to enable it to be more eye catching.
- Identify potential partner relationships that can help us.
- Develop flyers and docs to attract a larger following of people.
You will have the opportunity to enjoy the satisfaction that comes with making a difference in peoples lives. You will learn things about one country in Africa in great detail and discover what gets lost in the News. And I may add, you will work with a dedicated bunch of people who believe that teaching to fish is preferable over giving fish.
- Program Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 3-5 hours a week
- Be open to be surprised. Trust us we know what we are doing and that your abilities are needed.