Comfort Choice Hospice Care is seeking volunteers to assist our Human Resources dept.
Volunteers would need to possess a friendly, willing to help and sincere demeanor.
These volunteers would be dedicated to assisting HR only. So this is a great opportunity for anyone in school for Human Resources to gain valuable real world experience. Duties would include filing, creating and updating employee files, license verifications, reference checks, employee file audits for expired credentials, volunteer to contact employee to obtain new current copies of said expired credentials, plus other misc. duties.
As a volunteer you would be assisting a compassionately caring staff that is providing an individualized unique service that dignifies its patients.
We look forward to hearing back from you. A quick training on confidentiality is needed in order to get started. This is done on your start day.
- Data Entry
- Performance Management
- Hospice Care
- Human Resources Assistance
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week minimum, 40 hours maximum
- Social security # in order to run a background check
- Bereavement Volunteers for...
- Military Veteran Volunteer
- Office/Administrative Volunteer
- Tech Savvy Volunteer; Computers,...
- Patient Care Volunteer for...
- Patient Care Volunteer for Hospice
- Music Therapy (MT) Hospice...
- Aromatherapy Volunteers
- Human Resources (HR) Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteers
- Massage Therapy Hospice Volunteer