Comfort Choice Hospice Care is seeking office volunteers to assist and support with administrative office work. Duties include: scanning, faxing, filing, creating tracking binders, data entry, some phones, creating packets of info. for field staff, copying, assisting with projects such as mailings and uploading notes to medical records.
There is a quick training about hospice and confidentiality which can be completed on your 1st day or before starting.
If you are a special individual looking to help out special people than this the opportunity for you. Comfort Choice Hospice's staff provide a unique individualized service to patients and their families.
This opportunity is great for gaining experience in the working world, healthcare field and/or anyone needing to fill any community service hours or college course hours.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week minimum, 40 hours maximum
- Social security # in order to run a background check
- Bereavement Volunteers for...
- Military Veteran Volunteer
- Office/Administrative Volunteer
- Tech Savvy Volunteer; Computers,...
- Patient Care Volunteer for...
- Patient Care Volunteer for Hospice
- Music Therapy (MT) Hospice...
- Aromatherapy Volunteers
- Human Resources (HR) Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteers
- Massage Therapy Hospice Volunteer