Community Gardens Marketing and Communications Intern or Volunteer - The intern/volunteer will assist with taking photos and video during events at our community gardens and related sites; and will assist with creating short info/film clips and other marketing items and tasks for the City Community Garden Program. This position will offer an intern or volunteer the opportunity to experience city government while working on a variety of topics that directly impact the community and to utilize their marketing and communications skills.
Skills needed include: photography and video/film experience, communications, public relations, marketing or journalism experience, knowledge of and experience using social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.), ability to multi-task and self-motivate, strong communications skills, Microsoft Office Suite, and graphic design skills. Intern/volunteer needed 4-10 hours per week for a semester. Minimum age is 16. More information contact Bill Maynard, firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 916-808-4943. Apply online: http://bttr.im/eka9k or send your resume and references to: email@example.com
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 4-10 hours per week
- experience using social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Egg Hunts
- Primping Party
- Special Event Volunteers
- 2017 Sports for Life! Soccer...
- 2017 Egg Hunts in the City of...
- Historic City Cemetery - ADOPT A...
- Sacramento Convention and...
- McKinley Rose Garden Stewards
- Tour Guide
- Land Park Volunteer Corps
- Gardening Volunteers
- City Parks Beautification
- 2017 River Cats Independence...
- Sacramento Police Department
- Glenn Hall Adopt-a-Park Day
- Marketing and Communications...