Foundation For C.H.O.I.C.E. is a local 501c3 organization with a college/career prep mentoring program for high school juniors and seniors in Dallas. We are seeking a volunteer to help with administrative work. The duties consist of making bi-monthly phone calls, organizing qualitative data and inputing information into Google Forms.
- Data Entry
- Reading / Writing
- Youth Services
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 2-3 hours bi-weekly
- Annual Gala Event Volunteers...
- Mentor a Student a Roosevelt...
- High School Mentors Needed
- Volunteer Tutor Needed for High...
- We Need YOU-Volunteer Assistant
- Create a Cause Video
- Monthly Cause Content Writer
- Pay It Forward-Become A Mentor...
- Volunteer Mentors Needed for...
- Social Ambassadors
- Mentor a Disadvantaged High...
- Looking for SERIOUS Board of...