Become a Brownie Troop Leader at Tracy School in Millcreek
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Ready to be a Brownie leader for girls in your local area? Troop leaders are memory makers and role models within the community. They volunteer to lead nd guide a group of girls through Girl Scouting, and they take the girls' interests and abilities into consideration when planning out thier fun. As a troop leader, you will have the flexibility to create teh troop meeting schedule, manage troop activities and help girls have new experiences.
- Lead a group of approximatly 12 girls in grades 2 and 3
- Time commitment: 10 hours a month
- Number of months is up to you
- Help girls develop skills and confidence that will last a lifetime
- Must be at least 18 and out of high school
We'll work with your schedule.
Tracy Elementary School AreaErie, PA 16505
- Child Development
- Group Facilitation
- Professional Development
- Youth Services
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 Hours a Month
- Belief in the Girl Scout Promise and Law, must have graduated from high school