Become a Daisy or Brownie Troop Leader in the Diehl School area
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
Ready to be a Daisy or Brownie Troop Leader for girls in your local area? Troop Leaders are memory makers and role models within the community. They volunteer to lead and guide a group of girls through Girl Scouting, and they take the girls' interests and abilities into consideration when planning out their fun. As a troop leader, you will have the flexibility to create the troop meeting schedule, manage troop activities and help girls have new experiences.
- Lead a group of approximately 12 girls in grades K and 1 Or 2 and 3.
- Become a member of our organization ($25 fee covers your membership dues and insurance for one Girl Scout year from Oct 1st - Sept 30th
- Time commitment: about 10 hours a month
- Help girls develop skills and confidence that will last a lifetime
- Number of months is up to you
- Must be at least 18 and out of high school.
We'll work with your schedule.
Diehl Elementary School areaErie, PA 16510
- Child Development
- Group Facilitation
- Professional Development
- Youth Services
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 Hours a Month
- Belief in teh Girl Scout Promise and Law, must have graduated from high school