Title: ASC Office Support Volunteer
When: 1-2 day(s) per week (Monday - Thursday) Up to 4 hours per week (between hours of 10am and 3pm) There may be some skipped weeks when there are no duties to complete.
Where: Administrative Service Center (South Tacoma)
Description: The Office Support Volunteer would be responsible for the following:
- Making Copies
- Running Background Checks
- Occasional Data Entry
- Other office duties
This volunteer position would help the Human Resources, Volunteer Program, and Accounting Department.
- Reliable and shows up on-time when scheduled
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality standards
- Experience with basic office duties
- Must pass a Criminal History Background Check
- Perfect for an office assistant student who wants on the job expereince!
If you are interested, please let us know!
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Critical Thinking
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Pick your schedule; Mon-Thurs, up to 4 hr/week
- Must be very organized, detail oriented, maintain confidentiality, likes helping!