Do you have a personal connection to Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis? Or are you looking to gain experience in the non-profit industry? We are looking for volunteers who will meet quarterly to focus on mission efforts for the Northwest Chapter of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America in Portland, OR.
Mission Effort goals
- Healthcare Professional Outreach - determine annual plan for monthly office visits and outreach. Recruit volunteers to help in efforts.
- Development newly diagnosed patient information deliverables.
- Work on a list of mental health providers who specialize in those with chronic illnesses or IBD specifically.
- Strategic partnerships - venues for meetings/education events, etc.
- Lunch & Learn Opportunities on local company/school/church campuses
- Develop marketing collateral to deliver to GI offices for newly diagnosed patients.
- Webinar development - topics for two a year locally.
- Power of 2 Mentor program recruitment
This committee will meet quarterly and have another possibly 2-3 hours worth of tasks each quarter. Help us make a difference for IBD patients in our area.
- Resource Development / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 4-5 hours per quarter