We're a small (8 full time staff) nonprofit that in the last four years has created one of the largest school garden programs in the United States (in Las Vegas, NV). We help schools fund, build and run school garden programs so that students can better learn about science (STEM), nutrition, and conservation. We're looking for one or more people with public relations experience or a PR firm interested in helping us get the word out about what we are doing. We frequently have community-driven garden builds, chef demos, student-run farmers markets, a yearly school garden conference, etc.
You can learn more about us in the local press here:
And about our school garden program here:
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- What ever time you have available!
- School Garden Build Volunteer
- Nonprofit Fundraising Strategist
- Microsoft OneNote Specialist
- Grant Writer/Grant Researcher
- Graphic Designer/Website Designer
- Website and/or Database Developer
- Office Help
- Public Relations Specialist
- Wordpress Website Person
- Volunteers Needed for 4th Annual...
- Photographer or Videographer
- Pinterest specialst
- SEO Specialist