Green Our Planet runs the largest school garden program in the U.S. We help schools fund, build and run school garden programs so that students can better learn about science (STEM), nutrition, and conservation.
We're looking for one or more people with public relations experience or a PR firm interested in helping us get the word out about what we are doing. We frequently have community-driven garden builds, chef demos, student-run farmers markets, a yearly school garden conference, etc. that we'd like to share with the community.
You can learn more about us in the local press here:
And about our school garden program here:
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- What ever time you have available!
- School Garden Build Volunteer
- Nonprofit Fundraising Strategist
- Grant Writer/Grant Researcher
- Graphic Designer
- Website and/or Database Developer
- Office Volunteer
- Public Relations Specialist
- Hydroponics Volunteer
- Wordpress Website Volunteer
- Photographer or Videographer
- Chef Volunteer
- Social Media Specialist
- SEO Specialist