Setup and operate staging, sound, lights, and projection for gala. Communicate facility/stage/equipment status with Event Chair and Auction Chair. Working knowledge of all audio-visual fields: sound, lights, projection, technological devices, etc. Should also have the ability to recruit and train staff, the ability to work with hotel audio-visual staff.
- Knowledge of camera and lighting techniques is essential, and familiarity with editing equipment and software may be required.
- Audio visual technicians set up and operate equipment used to enhance live events, such as microphones, video recorders, projectors, lighting, adjust amplifiers and sound mixing equipment.
- Experience recording events using video cameras and spotlights.
- Own equipment a plus!
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hr orientation, 6 hr event, 3 hr breakdown
- must be able to lift 50 lbs