Join Recycle Utah as a Green Guru! Green Gurus help keep our center running and make our daily recycling services possible.
We would love your help on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis. We are open Monday-Saturday from 8 AM to 5:30 PM and volunteer hours are flexible, based on your schedule.
Here's what we need help with:
- helping with the management of our re-use thrift warehouse (including selling items, accepting items, pricing, etc.)
- assist community members with how to recycle properly, answering questions
- office work including answering phone calls, mailings, special projects
- sorting small recyclables like batteries and corks
- helping keep the center neat and clean
Excellent opportunity for community groups, organizations, and schools. Opportunities to help with special events also available (fundraisers, collection events, etc.).
Stop by the center for more details or call Molly at 435-649-9698.
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Environmental Policy
- Environmental Education
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Ongoing (ideally 2 hours per week, but flexible)