Assist the Executive Director with a wide varity of tasks including but not limited to, updating the website, writing newsletters, reporting to the BOD, tracking new donors, look at new funding opportunties, etc.
The following skills are a must:
- Office Administration:Must have good communication stills, ability to write informative reports to sponsors and staff. Needs to be able to use Word, Excel, and Skype.
- Must realize that although a volunteer, there are real deadlines that must be kept in order to ensure program success.
- Needs to be able to work independently
- must be highly organized
This position could be perfect for a student wanting experience in non-profit management or a retiree looking to make a difference.
- Child Welfare
- Data Entry
- Donor Management
- General Education
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- This will vary but average 3-5 hours per week
- Internet access, organizational skills, ability to work independently