The Albany Public Library Foundation seeks a Social Media volunteer to help in a two-month campaign to increase the reach of our social media and deepen awareness of the work of the Albany Public Library and the Foundation.
The Social Media Volunteer will work with the Executive Director of the Foundation
- Assist with a Social Media Audit
- Develop a content calendar for weekly and monthly posts to Social Media channels
- Learn to monitor social media analytics
- Create engaging blog and social media content
The ideal applicant could dedicate 4-8 hours per week to this project, from mid-March thru mid-May.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-8 hours per week, mid-March - mid-May