The Albany Public Library Foundation seeks two or more Social Media volunteers to help increase the reach of our social media and deepen awareness of the work of the Albany Public Library and the Foundation.
Social Media Volunteers will work with the Executive Director of the Foundation. Each volunteer will take on one or more of the following tasks:
- Assist with a Social Media Audit of all APL Foundation social media channels
- Develop a content calendar for weekly and monthly posts to Social Media channels
- Learn to monitor social media analytics
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Build and deploy tools to auto-reply to social media users who engage with APL Foundation's Twitter and Facebook pages
Ideal volunteers could dedicate 4-8 hours per week to this project, from mid-Maythru late-June.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-8 hours per week for 8 weeks