"So often, society disregards people who have disabilities or mental illness. Community Involvement Programs (CIP) makes them feel included in their communities and supported to live their greatest lives. We're here to help people cope with the issues surrounding social injustice, low income, aging and homelessness -- and, in doing so, to help them live their greatest lives."
In accordance with our shared organizational beliefs, CIP is seeking curious, talented, and patient individuals to work alongside the many faces of our Administrative department. Together we hope to build collaborative relationships with human service networks and within the community at large.
*Prior Experience not required*
Opportunities available include but aren't limited to:
- New applicant data entry with Housing staff
- Intern with Human Resource/Human Capital
- Help develop a human rights commitee to better the lives of people served
- Assist Finance in completing daily objectives
- Explore the community and develop relationships with Community Engagement Services (CES)
- Key documents into CES data systems
- Plan and engage in activities to support participants
If interested feel free to email with questions. Here at CIP we value our employees and volunteers as essential to realizing our mission to helping people live their greatest lives.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Human Resources Assistance
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- A minimum of two hours per week
- Commitment is flexible and dependent upon the volunteer's needs